Sunday, October 11, 2015

Happy Halloween


It's time for a new AAA Cards challenge, and this time is is a Halloween Theme - CAS Halloween. This is my take:


My card was inspired by the current Addicted To Stamps Challenge, so I am  I am linking up and playing this card at the Addicted To Stamps blog.


Please go on over to the AAA Cards Challenge Blog and check out the wonderful creations of the Design Team. Then create and link up your own CAS Halloween creation.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I always appreciate your comments. 

12 comments:

Karren said...

This is fabulous! Such a great take on the inspiration pic - love how you've created this card.

Jane said...

Love that line of little images, reminds me of a film reel. Fab colours!

cm said...

Your Halloween card is absolutely fabulous, Stephanie! CAS-ilicious and spooktacular! So thrilled to see this delight in the ATSM gallery! And thank you, too, for your sweet comments on my blog; your visits make me smile! Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!
Hugs~c

Kara Lynne said...

Wow, how cool is this?! I love your color and dark blending!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

WOWZERS! Stephanie this is simply FABULOUS! Love your inky blending, brilliant images and perfect colours. AMAZING! Love it!

Ardyth said...

This is so dramatic and eyecatching! Love it!

Barb Ghig said...

Stunning take on the inspiration photo...WOW! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

Jenna ♥ said...

Fantastic and cool scene!!!!

Jill V said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! I love your take on the inspiration photo - it is perfect! Fabulous bending and that colour combination is awesome! Jill

Jenny Colacicco said...

That is such cool layout and colours - so simple but it really packs a punch!!

Anonymous said...

Super cool, Stephanie. I love that you used the photo from Addicted to Stamps. Thanks for playing along there. Melissa - ATS&M DT :)

Ceal said...

Awesome halloween card! you took that photo literally, love it!