Thursday, December 10, 2015

Merry Christmas Wreath


This card is totally inspired by the current Time Out Challenge inspiration photo. As you can see, I took it quite literally.


 I am really struggling with photos lately because the light at this time of year is so difficult for indoor photography (with an iPhone LOL), and it's very hard to get the colors right.  My "door" is really brown, and it is made from a Pretty Pink Posh die that has 4 stitched squares in the middle that really reminded me of the door in the picture. Anyway, I used all sorts of different things from different companies: PTI, Paper Smooches, Pretty Pink Posh, Martha Stewart... It was really fun putting it together.

I am also sending this over to the Simon Says Monday Challenge where the theme this week is : Holly Jolly Stamping. Create a Christmas project.

I am trying to take it easy with the season, and enjoy it and keep the best and most important parts of it front and center. Thanks so much for coming by. As always, I appreciate your comments so much. Have a wonderful day.

8 comments:

Joyce said...

Wow, you really did take the photo literally, and did it justice. I adore your festive wreath and your green sprigs. Your die cut sentiment is a really fun one. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

Karren said...

This is gorgeous in every way!

maria f. said...

Oh how beautiful! I am a total sucker for wreaths, especially wispy ones. Then add baubles... wow. Wonderfully done.

Jill V said...

SO pretty Stephanie - your take on the inspiration photo is perfect! It's great to see you playing at Time Out too ! Hugs, Jill

Michelle said...

Stephanie, you knocked this out of the park! I love the added bling. Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

cm said...

STUNNING! You've translated this photo beautifully! In love! As for your photos: I hear you! I have no 'real' lighting spot and yes, I, too, use an iphone! Your pictures look great though!
Hugs`c

sandie said...

Congrats for getting HM at TO

creationsnz said...

Exquisite!