Sunday, June 5, 2016

Because

I hope you enjoyed our big birthday bash at AAA Cards. It was a whole lot of fun. The party's over, but we're still, and always, having fun!  It's time for a new challenge at AAA. Game #66 is up, and the theme is Watercolor.

Our generous sponsor this week is Happy Little Stampers.


The first place winner will receive a $20.00 Gift Certificate for the HLS Store!

We also have the lovely and talented Tracey McNeely joining us as Guest Designer for this challenge.

I used my Brushos for my watercolor project below. This is a mono print using the gorgeous Hibiscus Stencil from Design By Ryn. I LOVE it. The sentiment is from MFT's "Because" stamp set and die.


Please head on over the the AAA Cards Challenge Blog, check out the gorgeous watercolor creations by the Design Team, and then create a watercolor beauty of your own. Don't forget to make it CAS!!! 

PS, don't forget to check the AAA Cards Challenge Blog next Sunday, June 12th to see if you are one of the lucky winners of the many prizes that were offered for participation in our Birthday Celebration!!

I am linking today's card to the following challenges:


CAS Mix Up - My sentiment combines stamping and die cutting and the third element is water color monoprint.


CASology is celebrating their 200th Challenge!

Thanks for coming by. Have a great day!

13 comments:

Karren said...

Oh this is gorgeous! Fabulous background and I love that die-cut and sentiment (I'm waiting impatiently for it to come back in stock!)

Melissa L. said...

Yes! Gorgeous is the word that comes to my mind too! Love. :)

Coralynn Murray said...

Stunning! I love the watercolour and the heat embossing. I had this stamp/die set in my cart and took it out and seeing this it's going back in! xx

Melissa L. said...

Hi, Stephanie! I updated my post and included more info on the products I used. :)

Joyce said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Stephanie. So artsy and wild. Thanks so much for playing along with our 200th challenge at CASology.

Loll said...

Your stencil monoprint is AMAZING Stephanie! Love how it turned out. Beautiful design with the die-cut and stamped sentiment. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A fun and striking design and beautiful colour combo stephanie. Super classy and clever.

Bonnie said...

What a beautiful stencil, Stephanie! I love the Brusho colors and the dramatic die cut! Wonderful sentiment! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

Jane said...

Totally gorgeous! Love it!

nancy littrell said...

Gorgeous Stencil Monoprint background for your beautiful sentiment. I love your colors on your background. TFS Stephanie. Hugs, nancy

Melissa said...

This is beautiful, Stephanie!!! Love the look of the watercolors and that bold die cut sentiment!
Thanks you so much for joining us for our 200th challenge over at CASology! :)

Desperatehousewifecraft said...

Amazing card! I love the explosion of colour the brushos give, they are my favourite paints to play with! I have to try the stencil monoprint technique again. Thanks for sharing. I have pinned your card btw for future inspiration!

AlisonC said...

The stencil makes a fabulous effect. I was keen to know how you'd done it. It looks like a beautiful one.