Monday, July 4, 2016

Merry & Bright

Hooray! I have been given the awesome opportunity to be on the Design Team for Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge starting with the July 2016 challenge through December 2016. What an honor!! So, let the games begin!



First place winner will receive a $15.00 gift to the HLS Store.


And here is my take on the challenge:


I used PTI's Rustic Wreath stamps and die to create my card.  I die cut the wreath from Gold glitter paper. I die cut it again on Ninah Solar White Paper, stamped it with Memento Tuxedo Black and filled in the leaves with a Zig Painty Gold Marker. I added some tiny red rhinestones and pine sprays made with a Martha Stewart punch.  Please head over to the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge, and see what my wonderful Design Teamates have created and leave them some love.  Then get your Ho Ho Ho on, and create a Christmas project featuring something GOLD and play with us!

I am also going to play the following challenges:

Muse Christmas Visions #51

CTS #179

Both of the above challenges have circular main images with sentiment in the middle.

Thanks for stopping by today!!


15 comments:

Marianne said...

Thanks so much for playing along at MCV this week with your pretty wreath.

Jane said...

So pretty Stephanie! Loving that dainty golden wreath against the kraft background. Great debut card.

Inkyfingers said...

I love your pretty glittery wreath against the kraft card Stephanie - so festive and pretty! Welcome to the Team, and I look forward to working with you.
Hugs
Carol x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Congrats on your new gig at HLS Stephanie. Thrilled to see you working on those Xmas cards and looking forward to seeing more of your awesome talent. Love the delicate touch of gold sparkle here. so CAS, so effective and so gorgeous against the kraft card. x

The Sparkly Fairy said...

This is so beautiful! Look forward to working with you on the HLS team :)

Emma

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful! I love your festive take on the sketch!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Awesome wreath! Like the gold wreath underlay and the tiny red berries - so pretty and delicate! Thanks for playing with us at MCV this week!

Ardyth said...

Fantastic combination of these challenges! Love the rustic feel of the wreath and all the little details! So glad you joined us at MCv this week!

Marilyn said...

Love the details on the wreath. Beautiful.

Susan said...

What a beautiful wreath! Love the layering of the gold glitter paper wreath and the white one with the Zig gold pen! Welcome to the HLS Christmas team - it will be fun working with you.

Zora said...

Great card, and I found lots of outher lovely CAS card in your blog. Thanks for your word in my blog.

Joyce said...

Congrats on your spot on the DT. What a great addition. Your card is stunning--I just love that wreath.

Mimi said...

Congrats on your new job! This card is so beautiful to me-- I love the greenery + gold... lovely.

Jenny said...

Congrats on your new DT post, will check the challenge out as it's new to me :) I love Christmas wreaths so I of course adore your wreath and it's touch of gold...gorgeous xx

Catchy Sketch said...

This is such a beautiful wreath! And I love these pine sprays!
Thanks for inspiration!
Regina