Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Enjoy Thanksgiving


I am busy making Thanksgiving cards. I LOVE this season and this holiday above all others. To make this card, I broke out several new things from my stash: Thanksgiving Dies from Paper Smooches, Pretty Pink Posh Window Frames Die, and these beautiful sequins from Lucy's Cards Shop: The Colours of Fall Sparkly Shaker Selection.
  
I water colored several areas on a large piece of water color paper in autumn colors. I die cut the PS Thanksgiving icons twice - once from Chocolate Chip, and once from the water colored paper, pieced them together and arranged them at the bottom of the Window frames die cut.  I created a shaker using Jennifer McGuire's No-Bulk Shaker Card Technique that you can see HERE. I love it because the sequins stay (relatively) in place rather than all of them falling to the bottom of the shaker. 

The sentiment is an old Hero Arts stamp that I have had forever. I covered up a little smudge next to the sentiment with a little leaf sequin.  I am thankful for little things that let me fix mistakes!!! LOL!

I am linking my card to the following challenges:

GIVING THANKS


Trio-Tastic

Use 3 of something on your project. I used the three dies from the Paper Smooches Thanksgiving Dies set.



I am thankful that you stopped in today. Have a lovely day!

5 comments:

cm said...

This is the most 'delicious' shaker I've ever seen! LOVE it! The pie, in particular, is calling my name! Wishing you a most Happy Thanksgiving, my friend! Ours is long past but maybe something 'pumpkin' will come my way on Thursday (pumpkin spice muffin comes to mind...)
Hugs~c

Sandra said...

What a fun shaker card, all the food looks amazing. Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

Joyce said...

This is one delicious looking card. Perfect for a Thanksgiving feast.

Channin Pelletier said...

This is awesome! I love how you colored your images and shaker too!! Thanks so much for joining us at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a fun shaker! I love the sweet images... great coloring.