Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Thankful For You


This Thanksgiving card is made from the leftover pieces of the die cuts from the last card I posted. I enjoy using pieces from one project to create something completely different. After I placed the die cut pieces on the left and stamped the sentiment, I gave the card base a good dose of Dreamweaver Gold Embossing Paste. I am loving this embossing paste with Tim Holtz's "Speckles" Layering Stencil these days. I decided to rein in the chaos a little by adding the little strip of patterned paper to the side. This creation is a bit of a mess, but I really like it a lot. It reminds me of me a little bit. LOL. This card is for a dear friend who is a work colleague. She helps me rein myself in when I am a hot mess, so I think it's really perfect for her.

I am linking this one up to the following challenges:


Water Color, Die Cut, Stencil with Embossing Paste, Stamping, Patterned Paper.


Thank you for coming by today.

5 comments:

sandie said...

I love this grungy look. Fab to use up old die cuts and great mix of colours x

cm said...

Only one response: taste buds tingling! Scrumptious!
Hugs`c

Joyce said...

OH, this is so very fun. The splatters look like you made then while you were cooking!

sannalippert said...

great card! thanks for playing along with us at MMCC this month!!

Shery Russ said...

What a beautiful, artsy mess! I love the gold splatters and the texture in your card, Stephanie! Wonderful way to use those leftovers! Thanks for playing at MMCC!